-
Exhibitions.1980.Fall.MenAndChildrenDirectorsNotes1.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1980.Fall.OutOfTheOrdinaryDirectorsNotes2.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1980.Fall.OutOfTheOrdinaryDirectorsNotes1.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1981.Fall.AnnouncementInterior.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1981.Fall.Announcement.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1981.Fall.CarmenLomasGarzaMildredHoward.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1981.Fall.ConsueloCloosMarjorieEaton.jpg
-
Exhibitions.1981.Fall.PatriciaRodriguezMarjorieEaton.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.EuphratFrontWindow2009.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.CincoDeMayoFlyer.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.FamilyTree.pdf
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.HelenJackMarionWalter.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.EttaHelenSteinbergEuphrat.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.EmanuelFrederickEuphrat.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.PaulHauMargaretKungAndBoard.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.BoardEvent.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.MuseumFrontWithBoard.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.BrochureBack.jpg
-
Euphrat.MissionHistory.BrochureFront.jpg
-
Foothill College Construction 1959_041 Heavy equipment rolls over rough spots in the dirt road in preparation for the construction of Foothill College.
-
Foothill College Construction 1961 Super 8 Color Movie A super 8 color film of the construction of Foothill College. Shot in 1961 by an unknown photographer. Click on "Other Media" link to play video. This film has no sound.
-
Foothill College Construction 1959_023 A view of the college under construction, taken from a hillside that is now on the opposite side of the 280 Freeway. The flattened hill area on the middle left of the image is where the gymnasiums will be built. The flat, dirt road that runs left to right in the center of this image would later be widened to become the Junipero Serra Freeway, also known as the 280 Freeway.
-
Foothill College Construction 1959_022 Foothill's new buildings take shape as construction on campus continues at a hectic pace. The new campus opened to the public in September of 1961.
-
Foothill College Construction 1959_021 The Foothill College football field is under construction in 1959. This image is looking at the field from El Monte Road. Behind the trees at the back of this image runs the creek that crosses though the front part of the campus. ON the far left, you will see the slanted grading done for the bleachers. Photographer unknown.
-
Foothill College Construction 1959_032 Construction of the new campus begins in 1959. A photographer stands on the hillside, lining up a shot of the site that has recently been cleared. Photographer unknown.
-
Foothill College Construction 1959_085 The Campus Loop road is graded by a contractor. There are two buildings in the background. The smaller structure, closer to the camera, is an apartment with a garage beneath, that was built just prior to the property being sold to Foothill College (then the Foothill Junior College District) in 1957. Directly behind the apartment is the Griffin House, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
-
The Sentinel - October 28, 1966
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2010-2011
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2009-2010
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2008-2009
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2007-2008
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2006-2007
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2005-2006
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2004-2005
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2003-2004
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2002-2003
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2001-2002
-
Euphrat.EOYReport2000-2001
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1999-2000
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1998-1999
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1997-1998
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1996-1997
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1995-1996
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1994-1995
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1993-1994
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1992-1993
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1991-1992
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1990-1991
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1989-1990
-
Euphrat.EOYReport1988-1989